Word Around Town
I just want to let you know how much I enjoy each issue of Sutton Place Social — I read it cover to over! A lifelong New Yorker, I've only lived in the Sutton Place neighborhood for 1.5 years, so I’m very happy to read about this area.
VP Communications is very pleased we are in Sutton Place Social and is pushing your magazine in particular as "a place we should be." That happens very rarely!
Reader, Susan A.
Sync Media Marketing
We feel like superstars. Today someone told me on the street: 'Ohhh you're in the Sutton magazine!'
Cover Star, AnaLucia
Thank you for bringing our neighborhood together & making it such a special place to live.
Reader, Kristen B.
We will absolutely be staying on as a sponsor. I can’t believe it’s been 3 years already. Looking forward to our continued partnership!
We have seen a huge response via the local community due to the magazine — so thank you!!!
The 80th Street Residence
Please know I read Sutton Place Social cover to cover and am grateful for your support and helpful information.
I've been meaning to share with you how much I've enjoyed your magazine. I keep it out so that I can see it — it's gorgeous and has a warm and cozy neighborhood feel to it. You've helped me to feel like an extra welcomed part of Sutton Place!!
Local Contributor, Miriam S.
New Resident, Karen H.
SUTTON PLACE SOCIAL
Bringing People Together
Publisher and Editor-In-Chief Eleni Menoutis is the founder of Sutton Place Social magazine, part of Best Version Media. Along with Feature Writer Margaret Pfohl, Contributing Writer Jaclyn Olsen, Designer Sarah VanDerGeest, and Photographers Anneliese Horowitz, Erin Silber, Michelle Rose and Briar Rose Photo Co, this creative team of females has been producing the private monthly neighborhood publication of Sutton Place, in Midtown East Manhattan, since June 2019.
Browse the entire website for past issue covers, local events, neighborhood nonprofits, industry news, and information on our community of sponsors. Like what you see? Become part of the Sutton Place Social family by getting in touch!
IN MAILBOXES NOW
- Sat, Jan 2078th St & Madison Ave, southwest cornerJan 20, 2024, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM78th St & Madison Ave, southwest cornerJan 20, 2024, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM78th St & Madison Ave, southwest cornerSat, Jan 20, 12-2pm The current HBO series "The Gilded Age" presents a "new money" family, the Russells, and their disruptive attacks on "old money" society. Joining this tour you will learn whom the Russells portray! $25/ticket. RSVP below (make sure to expand section to be able to read all).
- Mon, Dec 04Eclair BakeryDec 04, 2023, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PMEclair Bakery, 305 E 53rd St, New York, NY 10022
- Wed, Nov 0843rd & Second Ave, northeast cornerNov 08, 2023, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM43rd & Second Ave, northeast cornerNov 08, 2023, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM43rd & Second Ave, northeast cornerPRIVATE TUDOR CITY WALKING TOUR Wed, Nov 8, 10am–12pm Highlights include: Tudor architecture, Tudor City Overpass, Tudor City Greens, The Scharansky Steps and Abdulghani al Jahmi’s Café. $25/ticket. RSVP below (make sure to expand section to be able to read all!)
- Sat, Oct 2154th Street Block PartyOct 21, 2023, 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM54th Street Block Party, 983 1st Ave., New York, NY 10022, USAOct 21, 2023, 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM54th Street Block Party, 983 1st Ave., New York, NY 10022, USAFALL FEST BLOCK PARTY GREATS OF CRAFT X SUTTON AREA COMMUNITY Sat, Oct 21, 11am–7pm 54th St btw 1st & 2nd Aves Come visit us at the Sutton Place Social table! Current and back issue copies for sale (for the first time ever! $5 each) in support of the magazine and community.
- Fri, Sep 15The Greats of CraftSep 15, 2023, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PMThe Greats of Craft, 983 1st Ave., New York, NY 10022, USA
- Sat, Sep 09First Ave & 52nd St, northeast cornerSep 09, 2023, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMFirst Ave & 52nd St, northeast cornerSep 09, 2023, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMFirst Ave & 52nd St, northeast cornerPRIVATE TURTLE BAY/BEEKMAN PLACE WALKING TOUR! Sat, Sept 9, 10am–12pm "Turtle Bay & Beekman Place — Topography & Power" Highlights include River House, Beekman Tower, Amster Yard, Turtle Bay Gardens, and more. $25/ticket. RSVP by reading below (make sure to expand section to be able to read all)
- Sun, Jul 2357th & Sutton, southeast cornerJul 23, 2023, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM57th & Sutton, southeast corner
- Sat, May 27First Ave & 52nd St, northeast cornerMay 27, 2023, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMFirst Ave & 52nd St, northeast cornerMay 27, 2023, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMFirst Ave & 52nd St, northeast cornerNEW PRIVATE TURTLE BAY/BEEKMAN PLACE WALKING TOUR! Sat, May 27, 10am–12pm "Turtle Bay & Beekman Place — Topography & Power" Highlights include River House, Beekman Tower, Amster Yard, Turtle Bay Gardens, and more. $25/ticket. RSVP by reading below.
- Fri, May 12CopinetteMay 12, 2023, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AMCopinette, 891 1st Ave., New York, NY 10022, USA
- Sun, Jan 15The Greats of CraftJan 15, 2023, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMThe Greats of Craft, 983 1st Ave., New York, NY 10022, USA
- Sat, Oct 08MorsoOct 08, 2022, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AMMorso, 420 E 59th St, New York, NY 10022, USAOct 08, 2022, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AMMorso, 420 E 59th St, New York, NY 10022, USAEVENT IS FULL — For our second official book club, we're throwing a Breakfast Book Club Patio Party at reader-favorite Morso! This month's read is Ann Patchett's "These Precious Days." Books courtesy of The Streicker Center. Scroll below for more info ($25pp).
- Wed, Jun 22The Greats of CraftJun 22, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PMThe Greats of Craft, 983 1st Ave., New York, NY 10022, USA
- Wed, Apr 27The Greats of CraftApr 27, 2022, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PMThe Greats of Craft, 983 1st Ave., New York, NY 10022, USAApr 27, 2022, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PMThe Greats of Craft, 983 1st Ave., New York, NY 10022, USAOur first-ever Sutton Place SOCIAL! You've asked, it's happening. We're welcoming readers, sponsors, cover stars, featured artists, local contributors, nonprofits, friends and family for a Meet & Greet (now with a Cause!) on Wednesday, 4/27, from 5:30-7pm, at The Greats of Craft (54th/1st).
MEET OUR LOCAL BUSINESS SPONSORS
The beloved advertisers who make Sutton Place Social possible each month
Ann Marie Folan
Sutton Place Realty Expert
Emma Durazzo, Au.D., CCC-A
Dr. Steven Chavez of Blue Line Dental
Sutton Place Family Dental Expert
Kelvin Gary of Body Space Fitness
Sutton Place Fitness Coaching Expert
Satjit Bhusri, MD, FACC
UES Heart & Vein Health Expert
Nutritious Gluten-Free Bread Expert
The 80th Street Residence
UES Assisted Living Memory Care Expert
Licensed Associate Broker at Douglas Elliman
NextStopNY Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Licensed RE Salesperson, The Hoffman Team at Compass
Throckmorton Fine Art
Latin American Vintage & Contemporary Photography (East 57th Street art district)
Licensed Associate Broker at Douglas Elliman
Your North of NYC Realtor
Sutton Place Social's cover and events photographer based in Sutton!
Erin Silber Photography
Portrait Photographer Specializing in Family Sessions, Corporate Headshots & Branding
Auctions, Designer Retail Showroom, Dealer Galleries
Inspir Carnegie Hill
Modern Senior Living
Beekman Place Association
Neighborhood Nonprofit covering east side of 1st to the River, between Mitchell Pl and 51st
Sutton Area Community
Sutton Place Neighborhood Nonprofit Organization
Old-time establishment open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, dinner!
Buyers of Antiques, Fine Art & Jewelry. In-Home Visits! Immediate Cash Paid
Luxury Italian Truffles in the heart of Sutton Place
Crumbly Cafe & Bakery
Now Open In Sutton! On First Ave Next To Jimbo's Hamburger Place
The Very Best of American & International Off Broadway Premieres in NYC
Spanish Language School & Cultural Center in Turtle Bay
Sunrise at East 56th
Luxury Assisted Living in Manhattan
Assisted Living in NYC at York Avenue
East Midtown Partnership
Representing 48 Blocks of East Midtown NYC
Everything Jewish in the Heart of Sutton Place
Sutton Place Synagogue
Vibrant Jewish Congregation
Briar Rose Photo Co
Local Photography Team Available For Family & Lifestyle Shoots In NYC
Thank You To Our Past Sponsors
Acupuncture Remedies; Mavrides, Moyal, Packman & Sadkin; Manhattan Art & Antiques Center; Berkshire Hathaway; Clairmont Nichols Opticians; Dr. Emily Crane OD; The Temple Emanu-El Streicker Center; Jean-Antoine Norbert Studio; Eve Fleishman; Golden Key Locksmith; The Flying Locksmiths; Morso; KUMON; Pamela Marcus; Compass; Michael Hudson; Garnet Wines & Liquors; urBin; Ellen Yass & The Little Free Library; Dr. Charles Coutinho; Dr. Sybil Baran; Shari Markoff; Crunch Fitness Midtown East; Keith Greer Coaching; Alexis Godley; Fran Mazer; Alex Hulse; H&D Midtown; Stonehenge NYC; Big Apple Florist; Seriatim, Inc; Lynn-Mark Enterprises; NextStopNY; Painting Hangout/City Gallery Framing; Kiele Jael Wellness; Karina Munoz Visionary Photography; Erin Silber Photography; Five Star Painting of Brooklyn; Bob Palevitz; Coco Pazzeria; HANIA New York; Touching Hearts at Home; Sutton Place Capital Management; Sunrise at East 56th; Hammacher Schlemmer; Laderach; Dental Specialists of New York; The Kimberly Hotel; Goodman Orthodontics; SocRoc Soccer; Rothman Orthopaedics; APF Munn Master Frame Makers; The Art of Astrology; David Benners Architecture; Dr. Alisa Kauffman; Heather Grey; Emily Arean; Dr. Alex Vasserman; Dr. Fady Salha; Verve Medical Cosmetics; Chase The Fox; Old Stove Pub
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Readers, sponsors, all.
Send us a message to receive your complimentary monthly copy
of Sutton Place Social, sent directly to reader mailboxes via USPS.
PROUD TO SUPPORT OUR FELLOW NEIGHBORHOOD ORGANIZATIONS
We are the collective community story that is
#locallove #supportlocal #suttonproud